"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A good one to start with is so if we put time along the top here.
- I could put my time here to good use, he thought.
- I put my time in for the good of the people.
- He told me to put my time to better use.
- So, we might as well put waiting time to use.
- It's just a question of where I put my time.
- Part of me was still putting time in on my own place, though.
- You put all your money and time into the crazy thing.
- But when they put time back on the clock, I knew we had a chance.
- To put time into perspective, the first major league night game was not played until 1935.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.