"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they do not know how to put pen to paper!
- I could not seem to put pen to paper about him for very long.
- For my own part, I have not put pen to paper these several months.
- He put his pen down and got up from the table.
- For him, the only way he could write was to put pen to paper and create the words with his own hands.
- Of course, I haven't put pen to paper yet on the play.
- Does it start from the moment you put pen to paper?
- She wrote very fast, for many hours, and never put her pen down once.
- The 19-year-old has put pen to paper on a deal that will run until 30 June 2015.
- I know he put pen to paper with ideas that last.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.