"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It may well have put patients first, but the profits did not hurt.
- But in recent years the practice has drawn criticism, with health officials saying it puts patients at risk.
- In severe cases, Sippy put patients to bed and gave them nothing to eat for days.
- Many caring, compassionate doctors put patients first each and every day.
- Providing it would transform health care by putting patients in control, rather than doctors and insurance companies.
- Group therapy is common, but putting older patients with teenagers may not always work.
- Equally surprising is how little it takes to put patients in danger.
- Doctors sometimes put patients that have very bad injuries into a coma.
- Why does it take longer for doctors to put black patients on the kidney transplant list?
- "Everybody liked the philosophy of putting patients first and profits second."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.