"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I put stress on my staff by asking them to reach higher.
- The trick is to put just enough stress on the muscle, but not too much.
- Avoid any beginning routines that might put stress on these areas.
- And they offer support that can put less stress on your knees.
- Maybe in an effort to catch up with everybody he put too much stress on his elbow.
- The whole situation put so much stress on us and we started arguing more.
- Face up, just like she is now, so we don't put too much stress on the body and tear the skin.
- They put more stress upon physical development and fast, violent movements.
- I think we have to put even greater stress on this.
- High blood pressure, which can put stress on the heart walls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.