"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some people had put flowers on the street to mark the site of the shooting.
- I told her how I'd cleaned the place and put flowers everywhere.
- All those extra rooms I have to put flowers in.
- You can put different flowers together, or all the same.
- "The mother wanted to find out where her mother's grave was to put flowers on it."
- I think you ought to put flowers all over him.
- Probably no one had put flowers since my aunt moved away.
- They would not allow us to put flowers on the table.
- Some put dead flowers out in front of their door at midnight.
- It was my job to go in and put flowers on their altar.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.