"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I got caught in the moment and put my feelings out there.
- "I tried not to put my own feelings into the research, but to let it speak for itself," he said.
- But I have to put my feelings for you aside.
- It's taken me this long to put my feelings into words.
- "Like animals, they may not be able to put their feelings into words."
- She certainly couldn't put her feelings about old man Carter into words.
- I can't really put my feelings about it into words.
- In no way could he put his feelings into words.
- He needed to be alone for a while, that was all, to put his feelings back in perspective.
- I tried, but it was too hard to put my feelings into words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.