"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How else are we going to put our children through college?
- David always put his children to work early in life.
- And I don't want you to put our children at risk again.
- Will I be able to put my children through college?
- "What I do to my child can put other children at risk."
- I don't think they should put children on that are too young.
- Any approach Jack made to the police might very well put the child or children at greater risk.
- So perhaps we have found the perfect place to put our children.
- Thus, for many parents, it did not make as much financial difference to put their children in public or private schools.
- Put your child to sleep in the place they'll spend the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.