"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's the only way I can put my stuff across.
- Nor did I have a house to put my stuff in.
- By God, they never put stuff like that in the paper when he was a kid.
- I'm simply not worried here about where to put all our stuff.
- I mean it's so easy to put stuff like that in isn't it?
- He eats if you put stuff in his hands and show him what to do.
- I put stuff what man gave me in new powder.
- But the next step is - because you're putting great stuff in there.
- It was two adults putting stuff in the past and growing up a bit.
- Though they also put stuff in the air that made you passive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.