"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His game is getting drunk and putting women in the hospital.
- They say this working culture does not just put women off, it can also lead to poor decision-making.
- Isn't this the guy who, in the 1980's, put men and women into the power suit?
- You don't put women and children out to fight white men with dogs.
- "Imagine the kind of danger it would put women into if they went free."
- One day later, the court began to put women on jury lists in such cases.
- One of the factors that put women most at risk is sexual violence.
- She was a hard woman; she'd put six hundred men and women behind bars.
- And to this day, Americans are reluctant to put women to death.
- It could also put women at greater risk for heart disease, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.