"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time they put events into historical context.
- Eight years later he finished fifth in the shot put event.
- Page is not afraid to put real events from his life into the strip.
- Four years later he finished eighth in the shot put event.
- He also participated in the shot put event and finished 16th.
- In 1928 he finished 20th the Olympic shot put event.
- There he won a gold medal in the men's F55-56 shot put event.
- That's what averages are for: they put local events in context.
- It was a glorious feeling to put events like- this in motion.
- It could wait for some of the fog to lift to put events into context.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.