"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- About half the men and women put up their hands.
- So I did, and they all put up their hands.
- Put your hands up if you've got something to say then we can hear.
- She put up her hands and held them out to me.
- You tell the bad guys to put their hands up.
- At least he hadn't asked me to put my hands up.
- He put up his hand as if to stop me.
- David put up his hand to stop the man from saying any more.
- Who can put their hand up and tell me the next number?
- He put his hands up in case I was going to do it again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.