"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And she was not trying to put a good face on things.
- I have never been able to put a face to him, not once.
- Now the public has put a face next to the name.
- Today, local officials tried to put the best face on the report's results.
- You've always tried to put the best face on things.
- A car came they put my face to the ground.
- For a moment he put his face into those hands, then looked up again.
- I turned around and put my face in the wall.
- He put his face into the hair on the top of her head.
- Yes, but he still had to put a good face on it!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.