"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This put certain restrictions on what one was allowed to hunt, therefore to eat.
- People were always putting restrictions on me, or trying to.
- "Maybe we should just put restrictions on the Chinese so that they do not dominate the economy."
- As all they have done is put restrictions on a nice gesture.
- "If you put artificial restrictions on human resources, you're going to lose good people who are up for the job."
- "Think of all those parents who didn't put restrictions on their child."
- She was glad he'd put such restrictions on her, in fact.
- "How can you put restrictions on something neither of us has control over?"
- But the Australian government put several restrictions on the deal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.