"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She went back to the bed and sat down to put her shoes on.
- And he sat down, to put his shoes back on.
- Like if they can't find a place to put their shoes, how will I?
- They seem happy to be able to stay at home and never put their shoes on.
- He wouldn't give it to me until I put my shoes back on.
- I wanted to put my shoes back on before we got any closer.
- What else can you say about one who put his shoes on the wrong feet and walked in pain?
- He only put shoes and a shirt on to go out or if company was coming over.
- It's something you have to do like putting your shoes on in the morning.
- It bought the houses they live in, put shoes on their children's feet and sent some of them to college.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.