"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Clearly he had put too much water in the pot.
- Ten minutes later I stood up, went into the bathroom, put cold water on my face and eyes.
- Just put water in the coffee cup so you actually drink something.
- When I ask for it you must put food and water into my mouth.
- So we're putting clean water into the building up to a bit past I00 feet.
- A nurse came in and put water on his table.
- "The population will have to pay the cost of what it takes to put water in their house," he said.
- Its main job is to put water on the fire.
- He took the money, and put water in a pan.
- When you put water on a fire it does two things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.