"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wants to know what happened to put his own mind at rest.
- Until the war is through, you must put your mind to nothing else.
- She put her fine new mind to work on the problem.
- If I have done so, you may well put your own mind at rest.
- So put your mind to the information you have already.
- A time later he put his mind back to business.
- So I just wanted to put everyone's mind at rest.
- He put his mind back to the matter at hand.
- You can put your mind to anything and get it done.
- He tried to put his mind on the business of going to sleep.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.