"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd just have to put his shoulder to the job.
- Then he set to work to put my shoulder back.
- You have to walk like that, but put your shoulders back.
- While they sat there his wife had reached forward and put her hand on Wilson・s shoulder.
- "I should have just put my shoulder down and run it in."
- He put his shoulder against the door and pushed really hard.
- He put his shoulder against the door at the top and forced it open.
- "People here still believe if you put your shoulder to the wheel, good things will come."
- They'd all put their shoulder down and go for the end zone.
- Will put his shoulder against the door, and pushed it open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.