"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The assignment she gave herself for the next few moments was to put on her coat and be first to leave the room.
- When I let go my tie, you will put on your coat.
- He put on his coat and set off toward the front door.
- He put on his coat, though it was warm outside.
- He wanted me to put on my coat and go out of the house.
- Wilder was just going out of the door, putting on his coat.
- It became increasingly difficult to put on my white coat each morning.
- I look up to see Luke putting on his coat.
- They went out into the hall, and he put on his coat.
- I want very much to put on my coat and go.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.