"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Again, he didn't always tell his audience what they wanted to hear.
- She told the audience about the student who came up to her one day and said, "You're on the way out."
- Single message - what is the one thing to tell the audience?
- "So much has changed and happened since we've seen each other last," she told the audience.
- "Well, thank God those days are over," he told an audience of students and community leaders.
- "America is the most successful society in the history of the human race," he told an audience here.
- "You have to get everyone involved from top to bottom," she told the audience.
- "Among those 15 guys was my best friend," he told the audience.
- "I always tell the audience they have to take my word for it," she said.
- "Please tell our audience where the increase in mass comes from."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.