"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A year later he told his military leaders that 1942 was the target date for going to war in the east.
- "Today we are compelled to tell our leaders that this cannot go on."
- "I will not be your boy," he told Jewish leaders through the newspapers.
- "I'm not trying to tell Congressional leaders what to do," he says.
- "We have asked them to tell their leaders that this resolution is nonsense and nothing will come of it."
- Well, if that was the case, he must have told the Hawkbrothers, or at least their leaders.
- "From the beginning of this year I told all our leaders that this will happen."
- The banners told Russia's leaders to build peace through strength.
- These groups are seeking chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, he told European leaders last week.
- We've been trying for years to tell your leaders, in the nicest possible way: information wants to be free.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.