"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I knew this was something way more serious," he told CNN.
- Nevertheless, the boy's mother told CNN that the three officers involved might have found it easier to reason with her child.
- "The grand jury has been sitting actively," he told CNN.
- "It's my first time working out in a desert," he told CNN.
- "In the military, we do parallel planning," he told CNN.
- One spectator told CNN that she had come to be part of history.
- "Basically it was a very large black wall that just moved here," he told CNN.
- He was asked to go through a second security check but refused and started making a call on his cellphone, the official told CNN.
- "We also are troubled by the fact there's been no transparency," he told CNN, "so it is really hard to see what happened."
- "It is important to meet in person without any precondition to have dialogue," he told CNN.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.