"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These were essential ingredients for Chardin, who didn't tell stories or anecdotes.
- She became a regular on the show, appearing daily, singing and telling funny anecdotes about her life.
- I filled the gaps telling them anecdotes and interesting stuff I'd read.
- And between numbers he told anecdotes refering to the material.
- My parents just loved to tell anecdotes, and that, more than any book, influenced the way I write.
- Troy was not allowed to tell funny anecdotes about his brother.
- They tell stories and anecdotes of their lives and discoveries.
- She was telling anecdotes about some professor and the people around her were laughing.
- Others told anecdotes of their relationship, many of them warm and funny.
- He told more subtle, but telling anecdotes, as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.