"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You've been told all your life that this country is the best, the finest, the most wonderful.
- I want you to begin at the beginning and tell me your life.
- I could tell you his entire life, lady, but that would serve little purpose.
- How do you tell a black woman's life when there is little to go on other than her own words?
- "You could make larger points about society by telling a person's life."
- She couldn't explain everything, tell her whole life with the Clan.
- The most obvious way to tell a character's whole life is, of course, to begin the story with her birth.
- Not the lies you've been told all your life, but at long last, the truth.
- He added that "any tribal member would tell you their life is better."
- I'd be the last person to tell you a writer's life is typical of anything.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.