"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gore told Congress that global warming shouldn't be a political issue.
- The postmaster general told Congress he wants to reduce the work force by 220,000 through 2015.
- And they won't understand why you can't tell Congress what to do.
- Department officials told Congress that he had been taking home sensitive data for three years before the theft last month.
- He has told Congress that the money can be raised without taxpayer assistance.
- Indeed, senior officers have been telling Congress that they need a 30 percent increase in their budget.
- A commission would then tell Congress what it should do to insure the rest.
- "And we aren't going to tell Congress about it," the former official added.
- That's what they told Congress, which no longer seems to care whether or not baseball has a commissioner.
- But for a year he did not tell Congress.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.