"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had to watch what happened and then return to the people to tell the tale.
- But no words were needed to tell me the tale of what had happened.
- I have asked her about those years when they were on their own, but she will not tell the tale.
- According to both players, the third set told the tale.
- Would someone start at the beginning and tell the tale?
- Each of them told his tale in few words and short.
- Inside the building, workers who were still on the job told similar tales.
- She told me tales of one mother having 4 children each by a different father.
- But if some of her women knew what was going on, they saw no need to tell tales.
- You had taken the fall and lived to tell the tale.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.