"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So I tell my young patients to go ahead: ask me anything.
- Some doctors told their patients about the problem; others did not.
- I have to tell my patients that there is none around.
- There was a large school of thought where doctors would not even tell their patients they had cancer.
- I have long told my patients that no body parts will fall off if not used immediately.
- But I think it is a very good thing to tell patients they have the option.
- In those days, doctors did not always tell patients that they had cancer.
- "But we don't need the government telling doctors and patients what to do."
- The federal government is now telling patients whether their local hospitals are doing what they should.
- And should those found to have the virus be required to tell patients?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.