"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had not told her mother or little brother about the light.
- Then she went back into the house and told her brother what she'd seen.
- She told my brothers to look after me, and they have.
- "If you tell my brother to sit or stay in any set position, he doesn't know what you're talking about," she said.
- I was dreaming up a good story to tell my brother.
- Tell me, my brother, what do we think bad, and worst of all?
- One day he would tell his young brother about Buddy.
- "It would be best not to tell your brother of what you discovered tonight. "
- It seems like he told my brother they've been given special orders.
- Tell my brother he needs to learn to sacrifice for his people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.