"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or they would tell shareholders about the business relationship and let them vote on the propriety.
- Q. In a difficult time like this, what do you tell nervous shareholders?
- And why did the company still neglect to tell shareholders about the losses when it reported quarterly earnings last month?
- Mr. Bays told shareholders today that he expected a decision within the next 30 days.
- The board told shareholders that the regulatory objections "did not have the legal effect of a formal action."
- "Obviously, at this point we cannot predict the outcome of the process," the letter told shareholders.
- What it failed to tell shareholders was how much it would cost them.
- "He is trying to tell shareholders he will receive value on his money just like they do," she said.
- At the time, he told shareholders the lower price was "a win-win arrangement for both companies."
- This year, he's down $4 million, but, as he told shareholders, "We still have a lot of the year left."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.