"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Secretary Powell told senators that conditions would only clutter the treaty.
- "No proposal is going to keep everybody happy," he told Republican senators at a luncheon meeting.
- "When we return to flight, it will be with essentially a new vehicle," he told senators at his confirmation hearing in April.
- He urged Americans to tell their representatives and senators that that they had "a historic opportunity" to pass health care legislation.
- But last month, another manager told senators to disregard the standards of proof required in a criminal case.
- If we are to progress as a country, he told senators, "we better put science right at the center of our decision-making.
- He told senators at a confirmation hearing in 1989, "I had other priorities in the 60's than military service."
- "I'm under no illusions that it will keep everybody happy," he told Republican senators at a luncheon meeting.
- "The new electoral law must guarantee governability and continuity in politics," he told senators on Wednesday.
- "I don't see myself as running some kind of super embassy," he told senators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.