"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has been telling voters all along that the issues are jobs and the economy.
- So, political candidates need to use the vocabulary of issues to tell voters who they are.
- Paul Simon tells voters that he is tough enough to lead.
- If the President is in trouble, telling voters that the other candidates are just as bad or worse won't do it.
- To win real reform of health care, he has told voters, they need to "put a doctor in the House."
- "This problem was 10 years in the making," the Mayor tells voters.
- It's not enough to tell voters how terrible the Republicans are.
- It requires leaders to tell voters that they cannot have benefits without paying the cost and still expect a better life for their children.
- All the talk of policy is meant to tell American voters what the party and its candidates stand for.
- Others remain free to tell voters what a candidate believes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.