"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You cannot defeat this extremism through what a government does," he told lawmakers on Tuesday.
- "California has the muscle to bring about such change," the governor told lawmakers.
- He also told lawmakers that banks were generally well positioned to manage an increase in interest rates.
- "The anxiety that many in our work force feel will not subside quickly," he told lawmakers.
- "We aren't just talking about a fiscal union," she told German lawmakers.
- We are not a law enforcement agency," he told lawmakers.
- He told lawmakers at a hearing that increasing state revenues would pay for the changes.
- "We can't do anything about this month's inflation number, because our policy works with a lag," he told lawmakers.
- He's told lawmakers that he would like to see them lose their jobs.
- The court could have told lawmakers to extend the exemption to magazine sales.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.