"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The women representation in the local bodies is not more than two percent," she told the BBC.
- A police spokesman told the BBC a special investigation was under way.
- "I never noticed part of my brain growing," he told the BBC.
- "I have more than a thousand people working for me," he told the BBC last week.
- Facebook told the BBC that it was looking into the issue.
- "She was very nice about it," he told the BBC.
- "I will always stand up for this sort of patient who has had an abuse," he told the BBC.
- His mother told the BBC that she hoped to see a day when there would be justice for her son.
- The public were not given the "full information" about the extent of division in the government over the issue, he told the BBC.
- "There have always been different views on that matter," she told the BBC.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.