"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lisa's father tells the competition officials that he hasn't had a parent with him the entire time.
- It was an act of tough love, her parents told officials.
- She told officials at her school about the attack the next day, and they informed the police, he said.
- He said other people had come forward to tell officials of the activities of the three men.
- The smuggler then told officials that she was his partner.
- He told local officials, "If there's anything else we can do, you just pick up the phone and call."
- "The person who makes $500,000 gets $19,000 back every year from the federal tax cuts," the governor told the committee members and local officials.
- The governor had already told local officials not to expect any increase in state aid.
- Impressed, they told other officials and friends about their meal.
- Later that day, she and her friends told officials at their school about the threats.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.