"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I've got momentum going," she told a gathering of elderly people at a luncheon today.
- "We're not going to let the Americans lecture us," he told a gathering of publishers and editors.
- "I will not be silenced," he told a gathering of 500 news media.
- He once told a gathering of its members, "The people in this room stand for the right principles and the right philosophy."
- "They're the same team with you four guys standing out there," Rose told a small gathering of reporters the other day.
- Or as he told a gathering of reporters and critics here, "Get real."
- "I don't believe it was a crime," he told a gathering of police sergeants in March.
- He told a small gathering of reporters, "Just fair treatment."
- Mr. Bush told a gathering of agricultural journalists here today.
- "They can say all they want about me and my record," he told a gathering of about 2,000 people here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.