"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We will not give in to violence and terror on the streets," he told German television.
- "It all continues; nothing has stopped," she told Israeli television.
- Her mother told German television that she had not heard from her daughter for nearly five years.
- "Such an incident requires a response," he told Israeli television.
- "We know that from our people on the ground," he told French television.
- 'I had to put a stop to it,' he told Mexican television.
- "We will have to look at the nature of the explosions," he told Russian television.
- "It is important to put the baggage down to move on with building the country," he told the local radio and television.
- "It's our choice," one refugee from this group told French television.
- "There is no national or international arrest warrant against this man," he told French television.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.