"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Military commanders in the south have also told journalists they intend to continue their policy of force.
- "I'm not sure I'll be talking much with him," the minister told journalists.
- Three officials told journalists that they considered these reports "reliable."
- "I think the record is starting to speak for itself," he told journalists.
- She told journalists her husband had loved America and would be sure of getting justice.
- "I'm a little less relaxed and more concerned than when you first brought it to our attention," Bush told journalists.
- He told journalists on Tuesday that foreign officials were also concerned about the different unidentified armed groups in the city.
- In theory, a democratic government isn't supposed to even think about telling journalists how to do it.
- "America is taking kind of a reckless position," he told Palestinian journalists.
- It is extremely important for us to be able to tell journalists and members of the public what the majority was.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.