"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He told the jurors to review everything the two men had said.
- "Then I went to the bathroom all over myself," she told the jurors.
- He told the jurors to avoid news accounts of the case.
- The judge told jurors that they should not do their own research or obtain information from the media on the case.
- "You have been seeing me for a year," he told jurors.
- None of the parties tried to tell the jurors that figure during the trial.
- He told jurors, "We will put in your hand a piece of evidence that you can look at and know she was framed."
- The prosecutors told the jurors it appeared he had killed others as well.
- "He was looking, from the corner of his eyes," she told the jurors.
- Not long after, he told the jurors, some one tried to kill him with nine shots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.