"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So why would anyone think he has a story to tell?
- Each has a story to tell and a cup in his or her hand.
- A few people in each group had stories to tell.
- Everybody has their own part of the story to tell.
- Only one person really has a story to tell here.
- And then at least I'd have a story to tell my friends.
- Nearly every building and street seems to have a story to tell.
- But here the war was almost next door and everyone had their own story to tell.
- But how had she come up so quickly with a story to tell?
- Perhaps he thought I might have an interesting story to tell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.