"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ms. Isaac later told the police and prosecutors that her husband died of cancer about two years ago.
- After waiting all day for the indictment, her attorney told prosecutors she would return there the next morning.
- In April, with a trial date approaching, the woman told prosecutors that she did not want to proceed.
- "Trust me, something will happen by the end of the year," she told prosecutors.
- "I certainly thought that giving these gifts was helpful," he told prosecutors.
- The family business, he told prosecutors, was real estate.
- "I made a stink but couldn't get an application," she told prosecutors.
- The two men have told prosecutors they had no involvement in the killing.
- "He or she might also be able to tell prosecutors whether what you're working on has any relevance to the state's case."
- "I don't see that it's of any importance, really," he told prosecutors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.