"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Indeed, he told aides earlier in the day that maybe the pain of defeat would hit him later.
- A woman in her 80's was trying to go home to Galveston and, she told aides, get married.
- On Sept. 8, the commander told his aides that he did not have time for the interview.
- A rustle of movement followed as Members told their aides to check.
- Later, he told aides that he would return to political life when the country's thinking caught up with his.
- "She feels as if our rudder isn't set right," the president later told his aides, according to the book.
- The president tried to convince them otherwise, but told aides that his message to the Muslim world was clearly not getting through.
- He did not tell his campaign manager and other senior aides until about 10:30 p.m., they said.
- When the case came to President Reagan's attention, he told aides to find a way to cut through the red tape.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.