"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Years ago in Brooklyn, a suspect told detectives he wanted to talk to a lawyer.
- He told detectives that he had just found the gun in the street.
- The children told detectives they had to eat in the basement, away from the rest of the family.
- She told detectives that the baby had been stillborn weeks earlier, officials said.
- For two years, his family told detectives, he has been unable to find an affordable place to live.
- He drank a lot that night, she later told private detectives.
- But he suggested that they were unable to tell detectives if the boy could swim.
- The woman told detectives that she had shaken her son because he would not stop crying, according to the police.
- 'We keep a change of clothes up there,' Jack had told detectives.
- His wife told detectives that she had not seen him since Thursday.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.