"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But eight months later the government still had not told Parliament what that other information was.
- Why are you not able to clear things much more quickly, or in any case tell Parliament about it?
- I am also happy to be able to tell Parliament that these particular tests will produce a result within 24 hours.
- He told parliament the government must work towards peace with the Arabs.
- Tell your king and Parliament what we have done.
- "We must move forward now in the spirit of cooperation," he told Parliament immediately after the vote.
- He told parliament there had been a totally unacceptable series of events.
- Clearly he would have to tell Parliament as much as was known.
- "Canada has so little heritage left to protect," she told Parliament.
- These (telling Parliament what to do) are not democratic things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.