"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How will I tell other investors not to deal with them?
- The result: the company's financial statements do not accurately tell investors what happened.
- For the first time in nearly four years, Disney has a positive story to tell investors.
- But someone forgot to tell small investors how all this worked.
- Still, some industry officials say performance numbers tell investors most of what they need to know.
- But lawyers told potential investors its development was too risky, he said.
- The bad news, as always, is that they just can't seem to remember to tell investors when to sell.
- Organized labor needs to tell investors where their money is going.
- He has told investors that two of the facilities have new tenants.
- A. I tell investors that if they can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.