"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I like to do business with friends," he told an interviewer in 1957.
- "They work so well that there has been little need to add new ones," he told an interviewer.
- "You don't get things done by going right through that wall," he told an interviewer.
- "The last thing I want to talk about is what people are wearing," she once told an interviewer.
- "It's about being present with people", she told an interviewer this year.
- "I just got the credit for a lot of it," he told an interviewer in 1985.
- "The best teacher is the stage," she told an interviewer in 1981.
- "To keep it fresh, I try to begin all over again in each performance," she told an interviewer.
- He tells an interviewer that "not everyone can hear the voice of God."
- "That's where he wanted to live," she told an interviewer some years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.