"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But government cannot just tell Americans we are all in it together; it must show them.
- If you tell Americans something is moral, they will cut their own throats for it.
- Don't ever tell Americans that anyone in the world is better than them at anything.
- Not since 1979 has the government told Americans to "eat less meat."
- The candidates also need to tell Americans where they stand on the larger issue of preventive war.
- It took the Japanese to tell Americans what they had.
- Perhaps just as likely, maybe one will emerge who tells Americans they can have it all.
- The old diet plan was to tell Americans what they should eat and hope for the best.
- He doesn't think the government should be telling Americans what to eat.
- Obama is a black candidate who can tell Americans of all races to move beyond race.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.