"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I think what we're going to have to do is actually go out to the neighborhoods," he told Mr. Bush.
- And no Arab government has yet told Mr. Bush otherwise, though they may now be inspired to do so.
- "You're leading in the poll," she told Mr. Bush, who had held public office for only two years.
- Doctors told Mr. Bush that the chances of all three having such diseases, which involve the immune system, were one in 20 million.
- It would be a simpler matter if the voters could tell Mr. Bush what they require.
- It was unclear who told Mr. Bush that the group had taken a position.
- He told Mr. Bush that "most people didn't realize how broad this devastation was."
- African leaders told Mr. Bush they appreciated the money rich nations send them.
- He told Mr. Bush of his decision on Tuesday morning.
- "No misunderstanding here, sir," they seemed to be telling Mr. Bush.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.