"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When you tell guests what to bring, be simple and specific.
- "I should tell our guests about your change of plans."
- It is not for you to tell our guests to leave.
- Later he told his guests, "This is a very special place for my family."
- "I have to tell my guests to please not take them to the beach."
- If you don't tell your guests that these dishes are good for them, they'll never know the difference.
- "I've been looking forward to meeting you," he told their guests.
- No longer, he told his guests, did they need to apologize for being Republicans.
- As he'd told his guests a little earlier tonight, he had expensive tastes.
- Still, I ain't one to tell my guests how to behave.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.