"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or a sign to tell visitors where to check in.
- I've simply told visitors I was too exhausted to talk.
- "I been taking care of it like a baby," he told visitors.
- And all, it seems, are eager to tell visitors, particularly Americans, what they think.
- "In a town like this, there's been a number of changes over the years," he told a visitor.
- Most folk don't take it as truth, but it's the one we usually tell visitors.
- Just days before his death, he told a visitor, "My conscience is clear."
- Ministry officials explained that they simply wanted to stop telling visitors what to do.
- The mosque's head guard told a foreign visitor to leave immediately.
- "People will want to pray and ask God for protection," he told a visitor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.