"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These altered the nature of trade and transformed his political image.
- We have to transform our image in their eyes.
- It has transformed his image so that he doesn't need to go through back doors anymore.
- The film transforms images of the present into ghostly archives.
- Projects would be designed for whole districts, visibly transforming a city's architectural image.
- The art also transformed Rock Hill's image from blue collar to black tie.
- Two disciplines share the operations transforming images into non-pictorial data items.
- He has done so partly by transforming its image into something "fun, loose, exciting, young, hip, wild."
- Lucecita transformed her image into a rebellious and angry genius.
- It was the GAZ-31029 that transformed the vehicle's popular image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.