"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The industry has done a lot to promote California's image throughout the country and the world.
- But what we're not trying to do by this movie is to promote our image of hockey.
- It is a good tool to promote a company's image, including its commercial products.
- When you came back, I was part of a team that promoted your image to the public.
- He says it's great that the school is using Simmons to promote a cool image.
- In the legislation, it has also been given the role of "promoting the country's image" to an international audience.
- Super-Patriot traveled the country promoting his image to the nation.
- This was done to promote their station's image and on-air talent.
- This will help to promote a positive image for the business, attracting and retaining visitors to the site.
- We particularly need people in their late teens - early twenties age group - to promote our young, slim image!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.